Businesses will benefit from:
- The chance to achieve business goals through research and development collaborations;
- Investment and funding opportunities for business, highlighted and accessed only through partnership with universities;
- Opportunities to develop and embed new capabilities into their organisation;
- Help to develop and commercialise ideas and Intellectual Property;
- Access to a pool of highly skilled, quality graduates from the universities;
- A responsive and demand driven culture – where business calls the shots!
Swansea University Employability Academy - Week of Work (WOW)
Swansea University have established a new Week of Work ( WOW) scheme which is taking place during employabilty week in January 2013. This new scheme is part of a bigger programme which ultimately aims to give students practical experience of the world of work.
Employers are asked to provide interested students with a graduate level work experience during the week commencing 21st January. This will help students and their understanding of the world of work and their awareness of the skills needed to succeed.
Employers will not need to pay for the student through this scheme. Swansea University will provide costs towards their travel fares and lunches. To find out more information and to download an application form please click here